When you buy the them you receive .zip file with the theme's name. Download the document to your desktop. Please do not unzip as it will need to be uploaded as is.
STEP 1. Go to your Wordpress.org dashboard and under Appearance go to Themes
STEP 2. Click on Add New
STEP 3. Click on Upload Theme and search the .zip file in your desktop
- STEP 4. Click on Activate Theme
If you wish to upload your own logo follow the steps below:
- STEP 1. Go to your Wordpress.org dashboard and under Appearance go to Header
STEP 2. look for the Header Tab clic on Add New
Note. Please make sure the image uploaded is the size recommended by the theme. in the image above you will see it's 960 x 225. A png with transparent background is best.
Create a Landing Page
If wish to create a landing page with no sidebar do as follows:
- STEP 1. Create a PAGE, titled BLOG and save. No need to add anything else.
STEP 2. Make sure your Landing Page has the "Landing Page Template" selected on the right side of the page editor.
STEP 3. Go to Settings - Reading and under Static Page select the name page that should show up as Landing Page.
This is the basic share button if you want to add icons instead please visit the FREEBIE guide that comes when you download the theme.
- STEP 1. Go to Plugins - Add New. Search and install the Add To Any plugin. On how to install a plugin please follow this tutorial.
- STEP 2. Once it's installed, go to Settings - Add to any
STEP 3. Unselect and Standalone icons
STEP 4. Add the text you wish to show under the post so people will know it's there to share.
STEP 5. Unselect all 'Placement' and 'Menu Options'
STEP 6. Under Advanced Options select only the 'Use default CSS'
Read More Button
The Read More button is optional for all themes.By default it wont appear on it's own. If you wish to add it follow the steps below.
- STEP 1. Go to the post editor.
STEP 2. Click on the "Insert Read More Tag" where you wish link to appear.
- STEP 3. Publish or Update the post.